The Vascular Center of Northern Michigan is pleased to introduce the newest addition to our practice, Matthew Roos, MD. We are honored that he has chosen to come to our community to continue the growth of our practice and specialty.
Dr. Roos graduated from and completed a general surgery residency at Loma Linda University School of Medicine and completed his fellowship in vascular surgery at Oregon Health and Sciences University in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Roos is a fellowship-trained Vascular Surgeon with cutting edge expertise in all aspects of Vascular Surgery including:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenting
- Angiography, arterial and venous
- Drug-Coated Balloon Angioplasty
- Vascular Stenting
- Intraluminal Atherectomy
- Catheter Directed Thrombolysis
- Vessel Embolization
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- Varicose Veins